Youth & Young Adults
Planning 2021 Calendar
EBNJ MISSION STATEMENT
TO PREPARE AND EQUIP THE SAINTS FOR FELLOWSHIP AND SERVICE TO GOD, THEIR COMMUNITY, AND THE WORLD.
EBNJ Worship Service Attendance Registration
Spam protection, skip this field
1. Have experienced signs or/and symptoms of respiratory infection, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat OR other flu-like symptoms in the past 7 days?
2. Has anyone in your household experienced signs and symptoms of respiratory infection, fever, cough; shortness of breath, sore throat, OR other flu like symptoms in the past 7 Days?
3. To the best of your knowledge, have you had any direct contact with anyone who has tested positive or under investigation for COVID-19 or are ill with respiratory illness in the past 7 days?
4. Have you traveled to areas heavily impacted by Covid-19 with sustained community transmission for the past 30 days?
5. Do you reside in a community where community based of COVID 19 is occurring?
6. Do you or does anyone in your household work, volunteer, or attend school at a location that is known to have or has had any positive cases of COVID-19 in the past 30 days?
7. In the past 7 days, have you been on a cruise ship or participated in other settings where crowds are confined to a common location?
8. Were you tested positive for Covid-19 after the 14 days, did you get retested, if so, what was the result.
10a. First Name
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS.
10b. Last Name
STOP HERE. DO NOT CONTINUE. FOR YOUR SAFETY, WORSHIP WITH US WHILE STAYING HOME.
11. Number of Family Members
12. Type first and last name of each person separated by a comma, including yourself.
13. WHICH SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND?
Carefully Choose One Sunday
Sunday, December 6, 2020
Sunday, December 13, 2020
Sunday, December 20, 2020
Sunday, December 29, 2020
By putting your initials, you acknowledge that your answers are true and honest.
Validate your submission